10/07/2012

Let me introduce myself


Hello Everyone!

My Name is Natalie and i am 24 years old.

I am a self proclaimed beauty junkie/red lipstick guru who always finds herself in beauty stores trying out new makeup and lipsticks.

I am also a beauty school & special effects as well as Psychology student.

I am mostly into pinup/retro/vintage/rockabilly fashion,tattoos, and punkrock music.

I often found myself looking for new make-up blogs about vintage/rockabilly make-up. No success so far, so I decided to create my very own.


As you can understand from the name of my blog and as I already said, I worship red lips.

As a result, most of my blog entries will be reviews on red lipsticks that I have tried.

I also have raven black hair and pale skin. Therefore, I will be reviewing foundations and hair dyes. I will be discussing every kind of cosmetics that will help you achieve a retro/pinup look.

I am really hoping to help out all the ladies who are into the same stuff as me, and I am really looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Please feel free to comment, message, and tell me anything you want.

Let the beauty journey begin!

xoxo

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com